There's Nothing Like A Pool!
Every family should own a pool! Let Swim World build your own private resort, starting with a pool at your home. Your new pool will become an entertainment center for family and friends!
Isn't it your turn to experience the pure enjoyment, complete relaxation, and endless hours of recreation that come with owning a pool? Just imagine it, owning an intriguing swimming pool. Coming home after work on a hot summer day, you walk out on the deck and jump in. Instant gratification using your new and rewarding eco-friendly pool!
Just imagine the hours of fun with family and friends on a lazy summer afternoon with your new composite pool. Sweet smells emanating from the swimming pool designed-side grill. Water splashing from your children playing swimming pool games, while you float lazily, sipping ice cold lemonade.
Beyond enjoyment, there are many very important health benefits to owning a pool and Swim World is here to help you make the right choice. Please review the design information and brochures and then contact us for a no obligation consultation.
Design & Construction
With literally thousands of potential combinations, taking on a pool construction project can be intimidating; don’t worry, we’re here to help. Swim World is your trusted partner to guide you thru every step of the process. Take a look at a few of the potential designs below and then contact us for a stress-free consultation. We’ve got you covered.
Doctor’s recommend that people engage in at least 30 minutes of moderate aerobic exercise five times a week. Most widely recommended are low impact exercises that won't put too much stress on your bones or joints, which makes swimming the perfect exercise for adults! Swimming exercises each muscle in the body, without causing pain to the knees and joints.
Owning a Swim World Pool is a great way to keep your children healthy and fit too! Childhood obesity is on the rise and approximately 9 million children over 6 years of age living in the United States are considered obese. The increase in the number of obese children is the result of children eating more calories than they are using though daily physical activity.
We believe this number has increased due to competition for children’s leisure time. In years past, children spent much of their time outdoors riding bicycles and playing with neighborhood friends. In recent years, outdoor activities have been replaced with watching television and playing computer and video games. This means in order to keep our children healthy, we must get them moving!
Swimming is a fun form of exercise and the benefits swimming offers for a lifetime are worth taking the time to purchase a pool.
Healthy Benefits of Swimming (for Kids):
- Water acts as resistance to help build muscle strength - therefore, children grow significantly stronger and more coordinated while swimming.
- Can lower blood pressure
- Regular swimming builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness.
- Swimming burns calories at a rate of about 3 calories a mile per pound of bodyweight!
- A 100 lb. person can swim leisurely for 30 minutes and burns 141 calories.
Additional Exercise Benefits Include:
- Strengthens heart and lungs
- Can lower blood pressure
- Helps protect against the start of adult-onset diabetes
- Strengthens bones, slowing down the process of osteoporosis
- Helps moving about more easily by keeping joints, tendons, and ligaments more flexible
- Helps lose or maintain weight by burning excess calories
- Contributes to good mental health by keeping you socially active
- Contributes to sleeping better
- Helps improves digestion
Purchasing a pool from Swim World not only keeps you healthy, it also helps create backyard family fun to enjoy with everyone! Contact us today to get started planning your family oasis.